When it comes to mini-split air conditioner systems there are a lot of options that are cost efficient compared to a conventional split system.
- One planning a mini-split system there are a lot of things to consider.
- What is your budget for the mini-split system.
- How many square feet of cooling and heating are you looking for to condition your space.
- Some systems are designed more user-friendly for the do-it-yourselfer to install .
- Take a look at what kind of mini-split system you can afford. look for one that will give you the most features for your money including the best warranty.
- Be sure one planning your mini-split system does not undersize it or oversize the system. Otherwise, you can cause yourself a lot of unnecessary headaches.
- Always do a site survey and plan the best location for the equipment.
- What type of mini-split system are you looking for wall mounted, floor mounted, ceiling mounted multi-zone head system.
- It’s always a good idea before buying anything to look at all the reviews online and see what the people are saying about the product. If somebody is having issues with the product is the manufacturer resolving the issues.
As far as low cost systems, Della will give you the most bang for your buck at the lowest price.
For large spaces pioneer is typically the best value.
For the best overall value price and warranty Lennox has a lot of options.
Whenever possible plan your system with at least 18 seer or above also if possible 208 or 230 Volt will also provide you the most efficiency for the best cost versus 120 Volt system.
Need to learn what is the best mini-split system to condition your space click here.